At some point we all have had dreams of what we would like our life to be like. Those dreams are as unique as we all are. Once we get ahold of those dreams and set out to make them a reality we need to be prepared for the battle that lies ahead.
We all have an adversary and his name is Satan. His job is to kill, steal and destroy. To side track us in anyway possible to get us to hand over our dreams. See it’s a choice and the choices we make determine the outcome not the circumstances.
Keys to turning your dreams into reality
- Write your dreams/goals down! Review them daily. “Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it.” – Habakkuk 2:2
- Be Patient! Seeing the full manifestation of your dreams is a journey. It will not happen over night. “For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie; though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, it will not tarry. ” – Habakkuk 2:3
- Stay in faith! Don’t doubt the dreams God has given you. ” Now faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen.” – Hebrews 11:1
- Preparation! Jesus prepared for 30 years for 3 1/2 years of ministry. What you do behind the scenes matters.
- Learn how to set goals. Check out Terri Savelle’s 5 rules of goal setting HERE
All of us at some point in life have dreams but it’s the steps we take that determine if those dreams ever become a reality!