Last year I came across a method of exercise called rebounding. After doing a lot of research on it I decided this was defiantly something I needed to add to my fitness routine.
I fell in love with rebounding! It doesn’t even feel like exercise. And check out all these amazing benefits:
- Stimulates lymphatic system and keeps your health vibrant by flushing out toxins, bacteria and other waste from your body
- Gives cardiovascular system the blood flow and oxygen it needs to be strong
- Strengthens muscles
- Lubricates joints
- Improves balance
- Helps your body regulate insulin levels
- Helps improve digestion
- Twice as effective as running
- Circulates oxygen throughout the whole body
- Stimulates metabolism
- Boots red blood cells
- Fights fatigue
- Exercises EVERY part of your body!!!
There are a lot of great rebounders on the market. You can do a search to find the best fit for you.
HERE is the rebounder I use.